Tuesday, March 17, 2009

P A N D O R A !!!


I'm in love, and her name is Pandora. ^_^ Let me explain; I've heard of the Music Genome project, but only quips here and there. Then a few months back I was at my friend Andrej's house and he was playing music and I remember saying "Wow, this music is all great!" and he told me he was using Pandora. I'd never heard of it, and hadn't had a chance to check it out myself until recently. Pandora.com is AMAZING! Basically, you sign in and type in your favorite musical artist. Then Pandora selects music like that artist and as Pandora chooses music, you select thumbs up or down, that's it (if you want). Then Pandora expands the music it plays, based on your "Music Genome" to play only your favorite type of music. Basically I don't know how I lived without it before. It's a must-check-out. For Serious. Do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment