Saturday, June 20, 2009

Esthetic Evolution IV


EE Main Stage

Every year the Esthetic Evolution event is held near the town of Twin Springs, Idaho. It's a great "burning man" like event that I enjoy. I was so lucky this year that my best friend Katie and her boyfriend Tim could attend all the way from the midwest. I headed up with Heather, whom I got to know much better on this trip and we became good friends.


Heather and Me


Some People Dancing (Heather in her Queen of Hearts Costume)

The real topper of the weekend for me, was that Tim asked my best friend Katie for her hand in marriage!!! And the very minute I found out, Heather took this picture of Katie and me reveling in the excitement of the moment.


I'm so very happy for you both. I miss you so much, and I look forward to when you return to the Northwest. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment