Sunday, September 15, 2013

Petaluma Clo Cow Half Marathon


This morning Jake and I met up with Amanda for the third annual Clo Cow Half Marathon.  Amanda and I were both registered for the half marathon and Jake for the 5k.  It was wonderful to have Amanda back out on a half marathon race after her summer injury.  We were set to take it slow and walk as needed.  About halfway through the race Amanda was adamant that I continue on at normal speed so off I went.  You can see my run posted on my Runkeeper.  

That afternoon Jake and I went wine tasting.  We visited Bella Vinyards and Wine Caves, Chateau Diana and of course our favorite; Thumbprint!  It's harvest season so we got to see the wineries in full swing as they were processing grapes from the field.  Fun time of year to be here in Sonoma County!

No comments:

Post a Comment