Tuesday, April 14, 2009

CIRCUS - Britney Spears Concert

Joe, Brandon and I packed up Joe's car and we drove down to SLC. We had just enough time to do some shopping (and ice cream eating at the Ben and Jerry's) before heading to get in line for the Circus concert. There was much anticipation waiting in line with a few arguments. All in all it was good. We even met some friends in line from Idaho. The concert was amazing, and if she comes back, I'd even go again. It was that good. This was definitely a great album and she did a great job performing. I'm pretty sure she performed "Everytime" live and it was beautiful. Lots of gay boys everywhere, I think I got rubber necked.

The Pussycat Dolls did an amazing job opening.



Then Britney took my breath away.



And kept doing it with every song, spanning all her albums.



I couldn't believe the intricacies of the scene changes. It was intense. I suppose Britney may have heard Cher's challenge from her Fairwell tour "Follow this Bitches!" Britney definitely stepped up.



The three of us had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment