Friday, April 3, 2009

Enchiladas!

Chelsie and I ventured out where WE should never go! For several years now I've dabbled in cooking, and discovered that when I put my mind to it, I'm not so bad! Over time I've come up with a few signature dishes several of my friends have tried out. Besides the renown dish I'm known for throughout the BSU campus (Chocolate Covered Strawberries) I can make a rather good enchilada dish. Chelsie admited she's not much of a cook, so we decided I would teach her the secret chef skilz I've acquired. (yeah right ;)

Step 1: Shopping! We got out ingredients. (Don't forget the wine!)
Step 2: Getting everything sorted out on the table.
Step 3: Open a LARGE bottle of Soft Chenin Blanc (Picture of step 3 below)


On to Step 4: Supervising Chelsie as she makes the enchiladas.



Step 5: Finish the wine and enjoy the enchiladas! They were yummy. Next, Chelsie is tasked with making them for her family and inviting them over! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment