Monday, March 1, 2010

Nor Cal Radio

The massive amount of radio options in the Northern California area has been wonderful! But it's not only the many radio stations I have to chose from, but the great quality of the music they play! I have six speed settings on my car radio. The first two are for Christian music stations- Yes, two! There are two Christian radio stations in the area. Then three and four are devoted to top 40/contemporary music and then five and six are devoted to dance stations! There's really no comparison to the radio stations back home. I hardly ever listen to pandora in my car anymore (something I often did in Idaho) because there's always something on the radio.

Tonight on my way home from work one of the the dance stations was playing a power mix; live. It was so cool. I listened to most of it before I thought to record it to share with my friends here. So if you want to hear what the dance station power mix ended like; take a listen. Meanwhile, I'm going to enjoy my Nor Cal Radio. ^_^ Hai!

No comments:

Post a Comment