Sunday, April 25, 2010

31

The last few weeks have flown by! Work has been busy with Fall 2010 enrollment and some process cleanup I hadn't expected. So while I haven't had time to blog, I have been having a lot of fun!


When I came home Tuesday evening my roommates (Andree and Gia) had put flowers in my room with a birthday card, a coconut delight, and a bottle of wine! It really made my evening; they sure got to know me quick! Then we met Mary out at Takae Sushi and had a delicious dinner. Mary surprised me with some delicious toffee and chocolate covered crackers. Yum!

That Saturday, my friend Emmanuel and I drove my motorcycle down to the Petaluma Butter & Eggs festival. I'm sure it was a fun morning, but by the time we got there everyone was clearly enjoying their beverages. Then we decided to head up to a friend of Emmanuel's (Omar) and go swimming at his house. When Omar heard it was my birthday weekend, he said we should go to the city and that we could stay at his place there! I was very excited. We all got ready and drove to San Fran and went out to the clubs. I met a lot of people that night and we had a great time.

The next day I woke up four stories up, as high as the trees in downtown San Francisco! We got everyone up and went out in search of breakfast. I had the best eggs benedict of my life and then Emmanuel and I drove back to Rohnert Park. I had such a great time, and I'm looking forward to hitting the city again!

No comments:

Post a Comment