Sunday, July 4, 2010

Fourth of July



This fourth of July weekend I flew back to Boise for my Brother and Mother's birthdays. On Saturday we took the family boat out to go tubing and playing around Lucky Peak. Chuck, Song, Wes, Andrej and Ashley came along for the fun. It was a good time, and I didn't lose my hat on the boat! Yes!


(Wes, Andrej, Ashley, Chelsie, Adrian, Chuck)

On Sunday (the fourth) it was an awesome surprise to find out that my friends had organized a limo drive to the Snake River valley wineries for wine tasting! We went to several vineyards and tasted wines. We purchased some of my favorite (ice wines) and drank them up too! When we got back to Boise we had some drinks at Pitchers and Pints then blared some music out of Adrian's office downtown. Then we headed over to PF Chang's for dinner and then down to the park to watch the fireworks. What an exhausting day! Who knew Boise was such an amazing place to visit!?! :-D Loving it. Can't wait to go back and see my friends. YOU ALL ROCK! And Happy Birthday Bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment