Sunday, May 22, 2011

Windsor Half Marathon


This was my very first half marathon anniversary! A year ago, I ran this half marathon with Trisha through the vineyards of Windsor, California. Unlike the Marin half marathon in April, I didn't have any shin splint pain! Whoo Whoo! Emily was supposed to run this one with us, but she was having some shin splint pain so opted out. In her place, my friend Ian ran with Trisha, Amanda and Irene. Shawn and Ian drove up the night before and stayed in the new house I'm living in now with Emma and Evan. Ian zipped through the run in about an hour and forty minutes! I finished about my standard two hours fifteen minutes. It was a beautiful day out. What I was happiest about, was that for the first time since I've been jogging, someone was at the finish line to snap a picture of me, and cheer me on. Thanks to Shawn. I'm so glad he and Ian made it up! Thank you both!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment