Sunday, September 18, 2011

Seafood Boil


This weekend I flew up to Boise for Matt & Jim's bi-annual Seafood Boil. The weekend started out great with a ride from the airport from Jami and then meeting up with Denise, Regan, Michelle and Ashley for lunch at PF Chang's. Then my Dad picked me up and I relaxed at home for a bit with Mom and Dad before meeting up with Chelsie, Andrej, Aida and Kam at Old Chicago. Then we went out dancing and had a great time.

Saturday morning came early with a 7am jog from Boise State University up the greenbelt to the Parkcenter overpass and back. It ended up being ten miles and it was a great jog to get in over the weekend. Then I went to my house and spent a few hours deep cleaning the kitchen. Still more to be done, but at least the fridge is sparkling clean!

That afternoon I picked up Gess and we went to Matt & Jim's house for the Seafood Boil. There were several familiar faces and friends as well as some new people. They served up three tables; one mild, one medium and one hot! Of course I was at the hot table enjoying the shrimp, scallops, asparagus, potatoes and sausage. It was very good- it always is!


Later that night Kam, Gess and I went to the Balcony. Chuck and Skyler met up with us there and we had a good night.

Sunday I spent the afternoon as usual with my family; playing cards and cooking food. Another nice weekend with my friends and family in Boise.

No comments:

Post a Comment