Sunday, October 16, 2011

Six Flags Fright Night

Today I met up with Peter, Michelle, Jason and Kevin. We went to Six Flags "Discovery Kingdom" in Vallejo, CA. The park is having a special event called Fright Night. Starting at 6:30pm they have a short performance of Zombies with an end result of them being released upon the park to haunt and terrorize the park goers. It was the perfect occasion because apparently there had been a cheer conference that day and there were hundreds of Junior and Senior high cheerleaders wandering the park. Once the Zombies were let loose upon them, there was screaming and running and general terror and chaos. It was fun!!!

Earlier in the day Peter, Jason, Kevin and me went on the Medusa roller coaster ride. I was nervous as I'm not the type to go on the roller coasters that go upside down. Totally not my thing- but I did it and survived! I don't think I breathed in the whole time; just a lot of screaming and holding my breath.

Then everyone else went on the roller coaster where your legs hang out the bottom and it goes upside down in a cork screw fashion. I'm glad I skipped that one- ugh! Upset stomach for sure!

I was thrilled with the quality of the pictures my new iPhone 4S takes. All the pictures here were from my phone. Even the one where the roller coaster was zooming along about 45 miles per hour and you can see Peter in the picture. That's pretty cool.

It was a great day- I'm glad we got season passes!

No comments:

Post a Comment