Thursday, August 8, 2013

Jake's August Visit

What a busy week!  Yesterday I went to Sacramento State University with Joyce, Xiaodong and Trisha in her minivan for a CSU Common Human Resource system in person meeting.  Fresno, Sacramento and Sonoma state (wave 1 campuses) met to discuss the project plan.  I had a nice time with my group and it was good seeing the other first wave 1 campus representatives.  When we got back from Sacramento I headed to Oakland to pickup Jake!  ^_^

Today we got up and ran a little bit and then juiced our breakfast.  Jake said I add too much kale because it tasted a little bitter; it just tastes healthy to me!  For lunch we went to one of our favorite spots East West Cafe in Santa Rosa.
We shared the hummus plate and then had wraps.  This evening we're going to Debbie's house for dinner and drinks- can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment