Saturday, December 26, 2009

Saturday After Christmas


Today I decided to stay in and enjoy my Christmas presents. One of my favorite gifts this year was from my good friend Jami. She got me an Espresso machine! Combined with Mandy's gift of fresh ground espresso coffee, I was able to make my first homemade latte this morning. I'm sitting at home watching Weeds, season 4 that Javier gave me and enjoying my latte. My brother got me a Starbucks gift certificate (I'm sensing a running theme here...) ;) My parents got me tickets to Toby Mac that I went to December 8th, and they also gave me a card for Christmas with a "Pay one bill" coupon. I'm really excited to use it, I'm still thinking about what I want to put it towards, but I'm thinking maybe getting my car detailed and a few things on it fixed up would be perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment