Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Toby Mac Concert


Tonight Maddy, Danielle, Charity and I went to see Toby Mac, Reliant K, Stephanie Smith and B. Reith in concert at the Idaho center. It was my parent's Christmas present to me as the four tickets were specially purchased to include VIP backstage passes to get pictures with the performers!


I've never had backstage passes and it was really neat to get to go behind the scenes and meet such amazing people. All of us had a great time and I can't believe how quickly it was over. Toby and the Diverse City crew brought an amazing performance! I'm looking forward to their next album due out early 2010. Listening to Toby's songs in person helped center me again. As of today, his songs are up on my MySpace. Check 'em out if you get a chance. They're stellar!

No comments:

Post a Comment