Sunday, August 7, 2011

Lucky Peak Boating

Sunday, my last day in Boise started out relaxing. I played hearts with my family (and won the first game, losing the second one to my Dad). Then that evening I met up with Kam and we drove to Lucky peak to go boating. Clint, Song and Gess met us up there. We fueled up the boat and headed out on the lake. Aside from some technical difficulties getting the stereo to work- it was a perfect night! We had the tube which Song totally rocked! I had him spinning across the lake at pretty fast speeds!

Here's a picture of Clint:

We also had both skis! YES! For the first time in forever I was able to water ski. Seems like every time I've wanted to there haven't been ski's in the boat or there has only been the one ski. Gess did a great job driving the boat. I was able to get up and out of the water on the first try. I was surprised how quickly my legs got tired though, so it didn't take too long and we were back to the tube.

The whole night Kam was awesome helping manage the deck; pulling up the ladder, untangling the rope, tossing it out to the skiers, etc. The only downside was I couldn't get him into the water... maybe I should have just pushed him like he did to me!

The last go around with the tube Song really bit it hard. I felt bad, and he was definitely done tubing. I think Clint and I just got carried away- I can't remember the last time I was laughing so hard! Song was bouncing along the water, and well it was just absolutely hilarious! Great, Great, GREAT night out with my friends. I hope we can do it again this season.

After boating Kam and I headed back to Matt & Jimmy's house for him to pack up his stuff to move back to Sun Valley. It was nice finally getting to see Matt and Jimmy- they'd been on a military exercise all weekend and were both very tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment