Thursday, August 4, 2011

Casey & Kari Reception Dinner


Tonight I flew into Boise at 6:30pm, just in time for Kari and Casey's wedding reception dinner at La Tapitia on Parkcenter. It was a nice evening with the wedding party and both Kari and Casey's family. Rick Prange gave a very nice toast to the couple. Casey and Kari gave out novelty gifts to the wedding party participants. Chuck received an engraved "Best Man" mug. Kali, Chuck and I caught up with each other over dinner. Kali and I decided I would visit her in New York very soon and we'd go see The Book of Mormon and Avenue Q!


After dinner, the three of us went to Erni and Doc's house and watched old family videos from when we were toddlers. It was very enjoyable watching Chuck, Casey and Kali as pre-teens re-enacting court TV. My favorite clips were from the mid 1980's seeing Casey about 2 years old playing with basketball; Matt and me hunting for Easter eggs; me out in the field picking flowers (haha!).

It was a nice beginning to a family centered weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment