Saturday, August 6, 2011

Saturday in Boise

This morning in Boise started with a 10am HOA meeting. Whee- after that Javier, Chelsie and I had a late breakfast at Raedeans in Boise. Always delicious! Then I headed home to find mom making a homemade strawberry pie!

I relaxed a bit at home that afternoon while Mom and Dad went golfing. Then I met up with Andrej, Wes, Clint, Song and Javier for dinner at Pad Thai house off Five Mile. We had a great time catching up. Andrej and Wes had sake and they were pretty funny! Good friends, good food, good times.

Later that night I met up with Chelsie, Andrea, Chuck, Wes, Andrej and Kade at Red Feather for drinks. I had a desert wine from Germany, it was a muscato. I don't recollect the specific name. It was pretty good. It was great to see Kade and hear about his house and what he's been up to. Then Kade had to go home and the rest of us headed to the balcony.

Kam Hart met up with us and we all danced for hours and drank my usual drink, AMF but with a splash of watermelon- delicious! It was another great Saturday night out in Boise.

No comments:

Post a Comment