Saturday, December 31, 2011

BSU vs U of I Basketball


We all know how the BSU vs U of I thing ends... right?! Actually, it was a REALLY close game. It started off crazy with tons of people trying to get last minute tickets. Emily and I couldn't get over how the will call woman was just yelling out last names and people were walking up and getting their tickets- she wasn't checking ID or anything! I'm fairly certain some people walked away with tickets that were not theirs.
Then the game started and all I remember is that in the end BSU only won by one point. I was actually nervous for just a bit in the last half. Apparently a famous baseball player was spotted at the game, "A-rod?". I don't know. It was nice of Mom to get the tickets for Dad, Chuck, Emily and me to enjoy the game together.

No comments:

Post a Comment