Friday, December 9, 2011

Tainted Love



Tonight Emma, Emily, Jaime and me went to the Tainted Love concert at the Last Day Saloon in Santa Rosa. Tainted Love is our favorite 80's cover band that comes to Santa Rosa every couple of months. We hadn't been in what seems like forever! We had some delicious drinks at the bar, we danced at the front of the stage and had a great time! We had a good laugh at some girl that had obviously been drinking a bit much and was having a good time grinding up on our group. Jaime kept positioning me in between her and everyone else. We held our spot right up front through the whole first play list. During the break I started to crash- I had an exhausting week. We ended up heading out as the group started their second set, just before 1am. It was a great time- as always and I'm looking forward to the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment