Tuesday, October 23, 2012

New Motorcycle Gear


One of the most enjoyable things for me is to come home from work and see boxes on the doorstep... er... you know. Delivery boxes, not boxes of my things! HAHA!

Tonight when I came home from work my new HJC CL-Max II Helmet, Icon Leather Jacket and Chatterbox wireless headset and phone blue tooth device were all ready for me to jump into and begin working on. It really got me excited about my new 2013 ZX-14R ABS Kawasaki (not yet here in California, but coming soon!). I spread everything out on the counter and took a picture before assembling the parts for the Helmet and XBi2-H (Chatterbox).

There was one major downfall; the chatterbox XBi2-H didn't fit like it was supposed to into the HJC helmet. So I sent them back to the manufacturer and expect to get a working helmet/chatterbox combo before the ZX14-R ABS arrives in Vallejo.

Tic Toc Tic Toc HJC... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment