Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Dinner

This Easter Debbie and Mike invited me over for dinner with Debbie's daughters Jessica & Britney.  The table setting was great with all my favorite chocolates cadbury milk chocolate eggs and reese's peanut butter cups!  Delicious!

The best part of the night was our surprise Easter bag gifts.  Debbie had purchased for different colored bags and told us each what our color was.  I found everyone else's bag except my own!  I was the last one to find my bag with some help and hints from Mike!  I had a bunch of sweet treats and a delicious port!  Thanks Debbie!

As always, Mike made a delicious meal with so much more than we could all eat.  I left that night completely stuffed and even carting more home!  Thank you for such a nice and memorable Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment