Saturday, March 9, 2013

To The City!

After my crazy day barrel tasting through Sonoma county what better way to spend my evening than bar hopping in the Castro?!  It's always awe inspiring to me to be greeted by the massive Golden Gate bridge.  Such a welcoming and powerful feeling every time I pass under the arches.

We started out at the Market street Safeway where I picked Brandon up after work.  Then we went down the street to Martuni's Piano bar where I had a delicious blueberry lemon martini and met Brandon's friends.  After our drinks there, we went up the street to the Castro, stopping at Hi Top.  Absolutely loved this place; a gay bar with sports emphasis it had a great atmosphere and the Wild Thrill drink I had was...well, a Wild Thrill!  Then we ended up at Toad Hall for a bit of dancing and people watching.  Always have a great time with Brandon in the city.  I'm already looking forward to my next visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment