Saturday, March 2, 2013

San Francisco Brunch

This Saturday I had brunch plans with my friend Brandon in the city.  I was excited to take my motorcycle down there and meet him.  This is the first time I've had my new bike in the city and also the first time I've had a passenger on the back!  I got my bike ready in the morning by taking off the rear seat cover (it requires a screw driver) and then put the spare helmet into my backpack and headed down to meet Brandon at his new place in the Sunset district.  I really liked the location, just off the 19 on 21st street south of Golden Gate park.  I picked him up and we went to his favorite brunch spot Reverie Cafe (848 Cole Street).  I snapped a picture of my crab eggs Benedict and his favorite huevos rancheros.
I had a great time with Brandon and it was such fun catching up with him.  Then it was time for him to work so I drove him down to the Safeway on Market street.  Then it was time for my ride home on which I may or may not have been racing a Maserati headed north on the 101.  I may or may not have gone faster than I ever have in my life, without even noticing it until I looked down at the speedometer.  Without a doubt, I love my new motorcycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment