Saturday, February 23, 2013

Terribly Sick!

This week I've come down with an awful flu!  I've had a touch of a cold here and there off and on ever since December when I picked something up from Chuck while visiting Boise for Christmas.  But this last week I went home sick Wednesday afternoon and called in sick Thursday and Friday!  It was such a disappointment because I was supposed to go with Amanda, Rich, Trisha, Jeff and all the kids to the McGowan's cabin in Tahoe.  Unfortunately I was stuck at home, hacking and coughing harder than I ever have in my life.  Over a six day period I made several trips to Walgreens for alka-seltzer severe cold and flu medicine as well as Trader Joe's for chicken noodle soup.  Saturday I decided to make the most of my captivity and pulled out my Sailor Moon DVD's.  I've been watching Season one and so Saturday I finished up Season two and had Season three (my favorite) all lined up on the TV.
I watched Sailor Moon and created my blog book from 2012.  I can't wait to get feeling better again so I can get back to lifting weights in the morning and jogging at lunch, I was doing such a great job on getting in shape this year and this flu just took me down!

No comments:

Post a Comment