Saturday, February 2, 2013

Emma's Birthday Night Out

Tonight Katelynn, David, Emma and me went out for Emma's birthday! We started out at Chrome Lotus for some drinks and dancing. We took a lot of pictures, but this was the best one (Thanks David!). There was definitely some good dancing on the floor and the mixes were coming pretty fast. I liked that the DJ kept it centered on the Chorus; but he didn't let it mix very long so the favorite songs came and went really fast.

Then we popped over to Epic and danced some there. Not my favorite club; and I was winding down for the night especially since I had a half marathon the next day in San Francisco and had to be up at 4:45 am! Thankfully Evan came and picked us up and we all headed home. I think i got to bed before 2am- fun night out with my roommates!

No comments:

Post a Comment