Sunday, February 10, 2013

20 Mile Jog & Falafel!

Jeff Ramos, Trisha Torgrimson and Jaime Nau are training up for the Napa Valley Marathon.  So of course, I'm running with Jeff when I can on his longer runs.  Today we started at Jeff and Trisha's place in Santa Rosa and we ran out through Sebastapol clear to Graton road.  You can see the route and picture on my Runkeeper.  When Jeff and I ran 16 miles a few weeks back I'd felt terrible- not this weekend!  I took care to rest up the night before and also brought along water and running fuel.  It felt great!  After this run I was highly motivated to run the Napa Valley marathon with Jeff in a few weeks- but they are all sold out so it's probably not in the cards.

Afterwards I went home and took a nap.  Then I was ferociously hungry so I took a ride on my motorcycle over to King Falafel near Olivers and had my favorite guilty pleasure- a deluxe Falafel wrap.  Mmmmm!  For some reason I'd been craving real coke in a bottle, but I didn't even finish it.  I think my body just wanted more water!  haha.  What a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment