Friday, July 26, 2013

Administration & Finance Picnic

Today was Sonoma State's Administration & Finance division picnic.  It's an annual summer picnic that has games for both young and old, food, beer and prizes!  I've missed several of the annual picnics usually due to travel plans, but not this year!  I played the don't drop the egg game with Evan and Jaime's boys.  We ran it forward and backwards, trying not to drop an egg held in a metal spoon.  I played some badminton with Amanda, Evan and Peter.  It was a nice afternoon out in the sun.  I even chased Jamie's boys down and picked them up and ran around with them a bit.  This year not only did I win once, I won twice!  I won a free lunch at the new Student center and a $20 wolfbuck gift card.  It was a really fun event and a good time to be out of work with the co-workers.

No comments:

Post a Comment