Sunday, October 20, 2013

Healdsburg Half Marathon

This last Thursday Jake flew to California for our third visit in as many weeks.  One of the memorable moments from this visit is that I introduced Jake to the California It's-It.  One of their flavors is a chocolate chip with mint ice cream; I knew it'd be Jake's favorite and he did in fact enjoy it very much.
Thanks for letting me take a surprise photo!  Saturday night we went over to Katelynn and Brian's house for drinks with friends.  It was a nice night, Emily Sequine introduced me and Jake to a chocolate covered caramel treat on a cookie that is made by Trader Joe's - Yum!

Sunday morning was my Healdsburg half marathon race- one of my top 5 favorite races for sure.  At the end, they serve you wine with your medal!
Jake was a sweetheart to not only wait for me while I ran for two hours but he also took pictures of me at the finish; thanks!!!  Sweet treats, drinks with friends, running a half marathon all with my boyfriend here- I'd say my weekend couldn't get any better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment