Saturday, June 2, 2012

Stinson Beach Ride

Today I rode my motorcycle south on the 101 to Greenbrae and met my friend Ben at the Bon Air shopping center. Ben had all his own motorcycle gear, so he hopped on my motorcycle and off we went! We headed out along Sir Francis Drake Blvd towards the ocean and met up with highway 1 south. We took that through Stinson Beach where Ben took this picture of me.
I've never been to Stinson beach, it looked really nice! I should drive my car down here sometime and enjoy the beach... Then we got back on the bike and headed home via Muir beach and finally back to Greenbrae on the 101 north. It was a fun ride. Ben wanted to come checkout Rohnert Park and ride some more so later that evening he came up for some riding. Since he was comfortable on motorcycles I let him ride mine around for a bit south of M section in the open parking lots. He had a really good time and by the end was trying to convince me to sell :) we'll see...
Since Ben was a recent grad of SSU he knew the area and took me to King Falafel in the Oliver's shopping center. I was amazed by how delicious it was! I'll definitely be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment