Sunday, September 30, 2012

Emily's Wine Tasting Goodbye Tour

Before Emily moves to Idaho for her new job with the Simplot company and to live with Chuck, we needed one last wine tasting tour in Sonoma County! Katelynn, Emma, Emily and me jumped into her car and headed up to my favorite place, the Francis Ford Coppola winery! Since I joined as a wine member there earlier this year, it's been one of our favorite places to go wine tasting. They always waive our wine tasting fee's and I also get great deals on the wines. Well today was no exception! They had a double the fun event going on in September- you choose any additional wine shipment and you get 35% off that one and your previous shipment. How could I refuse? I don't even know what all I ended up with, but I went home with 10 bottles of wine!! HAHA! It was a great time with my friends. I'm sure going to miss having Emily close by.

No comments:

Post a Comment