Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A Crochet Completed

Years ago when I was visiting my Grandma Florence in Ogden, UT a friend of my Grandmothers taught me and Chuck how to Crochet.  We were there visiting over Spring break from school with Mom and I must have been in the first year or two of Junior High and Chuck was in his last year or two of Elementary.  I think my Grandma's friend was named Ruth, but I don't remember.  After all these years and moves from houses to apartments, from one state to another, I still had this unfinished crochet blanket.  Well I finally found someone who could help me end the crochet pattern and complete the blanket!  One of my employees, Cindy, is always knitting things and I asked her if she could help me to end my blanket.  She said bring it in and I'll take a look.  Sure enough- she was able to end the blanket for me!  Finally, after all these years my little crocheted blanket has been completed.

Thank you Cindy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment