Friday, May 24, 2013

Sante Restaurant Dinning Experience

Months ago- perhaps even last year?  Amanda pointed out a Groupon for a 3 course dinner for 2 at a restaurant she highly recommended.  I thought maybe it would be a good date night outing so I went ahead and bought it.  Well, then the restaurant closed for a remodel!  After all this time passed, they finally re-opened in April.  Amanda and I decided, what the heck, how about we just go!?  So I picked her up in Sonoma and we headed over to Sante for an exquisite dining experience.

We ended up getting an even better deal than the Groupon had originally set out.  We had somewhere around 6 courses!  I couldn't believe how delicious everything was (except for the caviar, I did not care for that!).  It took over 2 hours for the whole experience and we both went home very happy with the dishes.

Just amazing!  I'm looking forward to my next dinner date here for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment