Monday, January 6, 2014

New Title, New Office, New Building, New Year!

In Spring of last year I was promoted to Deputy, CIO.  Finally, upon returning from the Christmas break my office was ready for me to move into!  It's been hard for several months now with my team separated between two buildings.  I'm glad to be over in the new area now and we'll all be in two consolidated areas within the same building; it's the best we could get!  Starting off the new year in a new location with new furniture is feeling good!  I even made good use of my farkle family white elephant gift exchange gift "Words with Friends" which I'd taken to the gift exchange and sneakily won!  I hung the board on my door so I could leave messages about when I'm in, out, away, in a meeting, etc.  It should be fun.  Looking forward to the coming year with all the things it brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment