Saturday, June 11, 2011

Chuck Visits Sonoma - Again?


Yeah, I'm as confused as you are on this one! For the second time in only two months my little brother was back in Northern California. HaHa. It's really not confusing, and he's really not here just to see me. He and my co-worker and good friend Emily are now dating! Awesome! Emily already had plans arranged for a concert this Saturday night. So Chuck and I got to go to the City (specifically in the Castro) for some food, drinks and a night out on the town. We had dinner at my favorite restaurant, the Sausage Factory. I snapped a picture of him because his eyes were as wide as saucers. He said it himself, it was "so weird seeing so many gay couples". The only two women in the restaurant were helping seat guests. All the customers were gay men.

After dinner we hit up a few of my favorite places- the Lookout and the Cafe. I had some good drinks and enjoyed the music. It was really cool hanging out with my brother in the Castro for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment