Monday, June 20, 2011

Katie's Wedding Day


Today was a busy day! I started off the day meeting Joe at Starbucks for coffee. It was nice catching up with him. He was really excited for the Britney Spears concert next weekend in Portland. Then I went to PF Changs in BODO to have lunch with my friends Kris, Kimberly, Mandy and Jami. It was nice just chatting and hearing how things were with everyone over a delicious lunch! All too soon the lunch hour was up and I headed home to get just a few more hands of hearts in with my parents. Then I got ready for Katie & Tim's Wedding! When I got there Jennifer and Justin were already there, with camera in hand. Most of the guests I knew from Esthetic Evolution that weekend. It was so nice seeing Katie's family and friends come together to support them in their new union. Katie's father walked her through the crowd and handed her off to Tim. The officiator rang a gong three times and then light some paper on fire ceremoniously, attuning the space around them. They each said their vows and before I knew it they were kissing and smiling for the cameras.

A beautiful kiss! I love you both so VERY MUCH!!! I'm looking forward to our upcoming yet-to-be-planned trip in Northern California somewhere amongst the redwoods.

That night I picked up Joe and we went to Edwards 22 Cineplex to catch the Green Lantern! It was amazing. Stood up to all the hype. I'm going to go watch it again as soon as I can! What a fun, relaxing, connected weekend I had in Boise. I'm very blessed to have such wonderful friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment