Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter!


This morning Emily came over to my house and picked me up so we could attend Easter worship together! It was a nice service, although I wasn't used to having water thrown on me during a service. Apparently that's what the Catholics do! There were several different rituals, but the Lord's Prayer was virtually the same and I knew the words to most of the songs. It was very nice.

Then we headed back over to Emma and Evan's house for Easter brunch with them and their friends Jessica and John. We all contributed something and it was certainly a hodge-podge mix of things, but good food and company for sure!

Then I got a call from Kali that she was available after a long weekend of preparing for the new Nokia Windows phone. So I headed to San Francisco to pick her up. I brought her back to Rohnert Park and showed her where I worked. We were so very lucky that Kevin and Jason were done with their Easter plans and Kevin was able to let us into the Green Music Center and show us around. We even got to go up on stage and Kali sang a number- it was so much fun!

We had just a few minutes after the tour to show Kali where I lived and then it was time to take her back to San Francisco. It was so much fun catching up with my cuz. Love ya Kali!

No comments:

Post a Comment