Saturday, July 7, 2012

Alpine Lake

Saturday I met up with my friend Ben in Greenbrae. We geared up and drove my motorcycle through the backroads (Bolinas Fairfax Rd) towards the coast. It was really advanced motorcycle driving, my knuckles were probably white! Fast, sharp curves going up and down all the way from the 101 to highway 1. There were also a ton of cyclists out on the road, so I had to be extra cautious. It was really hot that day, but once we started coming down from the mountains towards the ocean it really cooled off.

On our way to Stinson Beach the water reminded me of Yellowstone. There was a heavy fog floating along the water and it was really chilly! Quite surprising for mid-summer.
After our break we headed back via Muir woods park and back north to Greenbrae. Always a nice route for a weekend ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment