Saturday, July 7, 2012

Chuck's 30th

I met up with Emily and Chuck at Emily's house and we headed to Petaluma. We got there just early enough for us to grab a few drinks at the Brixx bar. The bartender was kind enough to try and make a Black Opal for me. It was okay, but he gave me a whole 16oz Black Opal for free to "test" along with my hurricane... so I had to pound the two drinks so we could make dinner in time. Wowzas.
After the drinks we met up with Evan, Emma, Peter, Michelle and Alena for dinner at Old Chicago Pizzeria. It's definitely one of my favorite guilty pleasures for sure! We all enjoyed the food, it was delicious!

After dinner Evan headed home and the rest of us went out for drinks. I'm not sure what happened, but the next thing I knew Peter, Chuck, Emma and me were taking shots. We had liquid cocaine, skittles and then I'm not sure what else. Emma and I danced quite a bit before it was time to head out.

Happy Birthday Chuck! Welcome to the 30's... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment