Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Michael & Antonio's Roadtrip to San Francisco

My friend Michael has been planning to take his scooter on a road trip from Seattle to San Francisco for some time. It came true this week for the fourth of July and his upcoming birthday on Monday. He drove down with his boyfriend Antonio and they stayed in the city. I met up with them Monday night for a little bar hopping along the Castro. We met at the Lookout then went over to the cafe. I didn't stay late as I had to work Tuesday.

After work Tuesday night I headed back down on my motorcycle and met up with them at 24 Henry where they were staying at a bed and breakfast. We got ready to go out and took a cab to Club Sauna for the party. It was a good event with a diverse crowd for sure. Unfortunately the lighting wasn't very good for taking pictures. Here's one of Michael, Antonio and me.
There was a good DJ playing, and the lighting and effects were pretty cool. I always like the green laser lights and music video's playing on the big screen.
From the Sauna party we went to club Badlands in the Castro. It was definitely packed and was a good time. Lots of dancing, lots of talking, a little bit of drinking, all with good friends. A great way to start off the 4th of July holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment