Saturday, November 9, 2013

A Sonoma Saturday

This morning I dropped Trisha's Jeff off at the eye doctor's in Rohnert Park.  While he was having his eyes dilated I stopped off at the new Starbucks on Commerce.  It was crazy busy!  I enjoyed my favorite CDL (Cinnamon Dulce Latte) and a scone.  I picked Jeff up after and took him back home- he wasn't supposed to drive due to the procedure.

Then I headed back up to my place got on my motorcycle and headed over to the city of Sonoma to take Savannah to the park with Amanda.  Savannah just couldn't get enough of the swinging- she tired me out!  Such a beautiful little girl.
On my way back home I drove around through some of the side roads off Sonoma Highway 12 and stopped several times to take pictures.  The sun was so bright and the fall leaves were just beautiful.  Here's some of the pictures I took.
This evening I'm going over to Debbie and Mike's house for snacks and drinks.  What a lovely Sonoma Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment