Friday, November 22, 2013

Catching Fire!


No, not the theater, the movie!  Tonight I met up with co-workers and friends in the IT department at Old Chicago in Petaluma to send off Niko who has accepted a position on the east coast.  I'm excited for him and his wife as they look at this new opportunity.

After dinner I headed up to meet Amanda at the Roxy Theater in Santa Rosa.  We were set to watch Catching Fire!  It was very good and Amanda even said "It was worth getting home after 11pm, which I haven't done in years!" haha!

Saturday I went over to Debbie and Mike's house for dinner, except I got the plans confused and I stopped off for dinner first because I thought we were only doing drinks... whooops!  It was painful having a full stomach and not being able to eat any of the delicious fixing's Mike had prepared!  Ugh!  Oh well, the drinks were delicious the company was a blast!

Sunday Trisha, Jeff and I jogged around Spring lake and then met up to watch Catching Fire!  Twice in opening weekend?  Sure, why not!?   I sure do enjoy the Hunger Games trilogy.

No comments:

Post a Comment