Saturday, November 2, 2013

Moving Weekend!! And Tainted Love!

No rest for me - just because last night was the Halloween party with drinks and frivolity gotta keep on moving.  Literally- today the movers are packing up my items and moving them to my new condo in Santa Rosa!  Here are the pictures of moving day and my new place pre-move in.

Having the movers was the best few hundred bucks I've ever spent.  The week leading up to the move I packed everything up in boxes and put all my furniture and boxes in the garage.  They came, picked up the items and moved them to my new place.  During the move Jake and I got to break for lunch while the movers just kept working.  Easiest Move Ever.  Big thanks to Jake for all the help he gave me helping organize before hand, moving things during the week and then unpacking.  So glad he was here for a full week!

After a day of moving it was time to get ready and meet up with the ladies in Petaluma for the Tainted Love concert!  It was totally packed and full of people all decked out 80's style.  What a fun night with some great friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment