Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween

Jake flew in for another California visit Wednesday night and doesn't leave until next Wednesday- a nice long visit!  Tonight we went out to one of my favorite restaurants in downtown Cotati, Tiny Thai.  It literally is a tiny Thai house.  There's three tables inside with a small seated bar for 2 people.  Jake had the pad Thai and I had my favorite; green curry with chicken.

After dinner it was time to get ready for the Halloween party at the B street house (Where Katelynn lived when going to SSU).  Some of her friends still live there so it's a great place for everyone to meet up and have a party!  There were some great costumes; of course I just recycled my costume using an old favorite "Batman".  I also had costumes to spare for Jake and we dressed him up as the scarecrow; complete with makeup.  There was a slew of super-hero themed costumes.  From Left to right there's Brian, Katelynn, Ross, Mike.
It was a fun night with beer pong, mixed drinks and Jake being an angel driving us home in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment