Saturday, January 16, 2010

Ashley's Surprise Party

Today I went over to Ashley's surprise 30th birthday party. She had arranged a game day and we all decided to make it into a surprise party for her, it went really well! I always enjoy spending time with my Boise State HR buddies.

Regan was absolutely hillarious fun when playing the game "Taboo". We broke all sorts of game rules and got so bad as to actually spell some clues out.
Here's a picture of us trying to figure out what on earth Regan was describing.

I'm laughing now just thinking of how much fun we had. There was even a point where Ashley's brother was giving terrible clues and so I just gave up and shouted out "Ducks" as a completely random answer. That had Michelle and I in tears and it took us a few turns to compose ourselves. What a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment