Sunday, January 10, 2010

First Winter Ride of 2010


Tradition has it that every year I take a "First winter ride of the year" in the new year. I take my bike out on a beautiful clear Idaho day and ride up to Lucky Peak and look over the lake. This year I felt like having some company and so I called up my friend Ashley, and she was excited to come along. I suited up in my full leathers, checked my bike, grabbed the spare helmet and my Pandora (tunes on my iPhone) and headed off to pick up Ashley. She was a great passenger on the back, and the ride was gorgeous.


We took this picture on top of the Lucky Peak dam. It was really cold, but the view and the company made it all worth while. What a very memorable "first ride of the year". 2010 is going to be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment