Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Eve



This New Years Eve my brother Chuck, and friends Ashley and Sarah went with me as we traveled around Boise. We started out by going to my friend Song's house where we ran into friends and met some new people. Then we were off to Hotel 43 where Ashley's friends had a hotel room with a stocked up bar and all! After a few drinks there we headed a few streets over to Pitchers 'N Pints looking for our friend Andrej. When we didn't come across him there, we dropped Ashley and Sarah off at the Stonehouse for the rest of their New Years. Then Chuck and I headed over to the new club Sin for our second night in a row. (It just opened the night before) There we proceeded to get our drink on and had a great time!!! The next thing you know, it was morning and I was verifying everyone was ok. What a fun way to ring in 2010 with friends and my brother Chuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment