Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Chocolate Covered Strawberries

Tonight Chelsie took me to dinner at Chili's and we both had the boneless buffalo salad, with jalepeno ranch, Yum! I had the presidente margaritta which was ALSO a yum. When we got home we got out the strawberries and chocolate and made up some chocolate covered strawberries. It's always fun cooking with Chelsie, especially because she always learns something. Tonight she learned when I say it's HOT I really mean it's HOT! I overheated some of the white chocolate and dang was it HOT! I'm excited to take them into my co-workers tomorrow for my last day at Boise State University. It's nights like this that remind me how lucky I've been to have such great friends, and how much I will miss Boise, ID. But I WILL be home, to Boise, often.

No comments:

Post a Comment