Saturday, January 26, 2013

Estilette-Courtial Engagement Party

Friday night I flew into Boise for Ashley & Jeremy's engagement party! It's been too long since I spent time with them, well... last year on my way to Cozumel as I made a stop in Houston. But still- it's been a while! It was so nice to see them both and catch up at the engagement party. There was lots of food and singing and even playing the self-playing piano! FUN! Later that night we played catch phrase and the guys lost back to back to back games- ugh! But it was still a blast.

Of course as I was in Boise- I got a whole lot fit into just the 48 hours or so I was there. This morning I met my good friend Jami at Boise State's rec center and ran 10 miles on the treadmill. So grateful to her to sponsor me and get me in! After that, I met up with Rex, Ashley, Denise and Erin at Black Bear dinner for Denise's birthday. I was thrilled to be able to be there and give her a birthday hug! Then I played some cards with the family and took a short nap before heading to the engagement party. That night I met up with Chuck and Emily at Bardenay and had a few drinks and appetizers. Spending time with them is just the best ever. Love them!

We headed over to the balcony and had a few drinks there. Coincidentally my friends Mike Morgan and Antonio were visiting Boise as well and I got to hangout and dance with them all night, along with my friends Steve & Kenneth. HaHa! The five of us really tore up the dance floor like I haven't done in a long time down at the balcony. Thanks guys- always such fun! I think I should plan a trip to visit Mike and Antonio in Seattle!

Sunday I went to the Cathedral of the Rockies with my parents. I just love going there with them. If I lived in Boise I'd try to go every week. After church we played some cards at home with the family and then as all good weekends end, it was time for me to fly back to California. Another special and memorable weekend in Boise!

No comments:

Post a Comment