Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R

Finally, the day FINALLY arrived! :D My new Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R was in Vallejo and I wasn't going to wait any longer. The bike actually arrived last week, but I didn't have a way there and then I was gone over the weekend in LA for the Tinkerbell half marathon. My roommate Katelyn's boyfriend David said he could drive me this morning so I took him up on the offer. We headed out that morning with the commute and went to Powersports of Vallejo. I got to see my bike for the first time, all shinned up and ready to go. There was about 30 minutes of paperwork to sign- but then I was off! I'd already gotten all my new gear back in October. My bluetooth enabled helmet and jacket; I was set. I noticed the unbridled power immediately- but it never seemed too much as the ride was so smooth and the bike is very tight. I drove it straight to Sonoma State to show Amanda and Erica who came out to snap the picture for me. Then I took it home and headed into work. I'm just so happy knowing my bike is finally here and in the garage all safe and sound. Now to spend the spring breaking it in- SO EXCITED!
Detailed Specs Page Here

Hightlights: First model with ABS!
Power: 1441, over double my last bike
KTRC: Traction Control (adjustable) and Power level adjustable
Limited Edition Color: Golden Blazed Green/Metallic Spark Black

No comments:

Post a Comment