Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Semi-Resolution

So I didn't make a "New Year's Resolution" per say this year, however I did add to my existing fitness goals. Last year I made and achieved a goal of running 1,200 miles (100 miles per month). I'm keeping that on the agenda for 2013 and adding 4x of weight lifting per week. This is my second week into the routine, and I'm loving it! Getting up about 6:30 and lifting weights each morning has been the best thing for me because I seem to have more energy throughout the day and am into work by 8:15/8:30.

Today I snapped this picture because I was the only person in the rec center gym using the weight room. It was funny to me because it's only a week and a half into the new year, but I tried to appreciate it because I KNOW once school starts next Monday it'll be packed in here. Enjoying my personal Gym, for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment